Thursday, February 09, 2006

7 DAY WONDER

I am very pleased to report that in August I am going to be a visiting author to a special interest holiday group in the Languedoc in France called 7 DAY WONDER. When I was a child I used to have a poster of a small village in the Languedoc-Rousillon area of France. It was on the top of a small steep hill and all the buildings were the colour of honey. The surrounding mountains were covered in dense green forest and I used to love imagining myself living there listening to the people around me talking in the language of 'Oc'.
Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Very cool, Clare. Please make sure to take some photos. I haven't seen that region of France (and I've only visited Paris), so I'd be very interested in seeing what it looks like.

Thu Feb 09, 03:47:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Jason. I'll do that.

Thu Feb 09, 10:00:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home