Monday, July 23, 2007

Where Is Shallowland And What Lives There?

This is my fifth answer to the weird questions I asked about a week ago. I allow myself just 15 minutes to respond and whatever I write during this time I post here (sometimes with the minimum amount of editing).

This is easy. Shallowland is the town at the end of the road that leads to a place where there are no ideas and is where the Smooth-brainers live. The walls are high and thick. The televisions are on loud and constantly. They all have Sky.

This didn't take 15 minutes but some answers don't need that long.

4 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

And they all beleive their shallow opinions are tehir own.

Mon Jul 23, 08:01:00 pm  
Blogger Andrew said...

This entry to the subject of the Shallowlands is obveously dangerus territory as it plaid haveuck wit my yousual impeckabill spellings.

Mon Jul 23, 10:10:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Andrew tis beecoz yoo r nott a smoothebrayner. Beeing n shalloland distroyes the rinckles nd the furst thing to go is impeckaill spellins.

Tue Jul 24, 11:21:00 am  
Blogger Andrew said...

Eyem knot shewer dis shalloland iz sutch a gud plaice tubby sew, Clare, tubby shore.

Wed Jul 25, 12:39:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home