Sunday, October 28, 2007

First Sunday Salon Post

I'm still reading THE INVISIBLE ENEMY and learning a lot about LassaFever, Ebola and now rabies...and detail about that mysterious disease Anne S talked about (which killed the Brisbane trainer). If a disease kills quickly it has to be spread quickly - and there's something called a vector ( a transmitting agent e.g. a mosquito) which is also important. If I had more time I would say more (for Sundaysalon) but there's someone waiting for this machine. Anyway, 'tis all very fascinating - as is Oslo. It is quite unlike any other city I've ever seen - singularly unthreatening. I feel quite safe despite the odd drunk and was really surprised when a police car when past with its sirens singing.

This morning I saw the Boxhouse which is the purpose of my mission and was most impressed and have written 400 words already - thought whether or not they are 400 suitable words remains to be seen.

Back home tomorrow. In a way I shall be sad to leave.

4 Comments:

Blogger dhamel said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself, Clare!

Sun Oct 28, 09:02:00 pm  
Blogger JB Nova said...

Hello and thanks for writing on Sunday Salon! Lets make this a habit!
Best Regards,
joeB
www.fictionviews.com

Mon Oct 29, 12:38:00 am  
Blogger Dewey said...

Hi Clare,
I'm planning to sign up for the Sunday Salon, but I'm wondering how to subscribe if I use google reader. Would I just put the url into my google reader like any other blog? I'll give that a try.

Mon Oct 29, 11:37:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello to you all and looking forward to next Sunday.

Thu Nov 01, 03:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home