Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fourth Sunday Salon 8.47am

Even though the day has come it is still dark outside, the air washed with greyness. It is the sort of day that requires fires, lamps, yellow and merry flames to chase all the gloom away and good idea I think to reach for something antipodean - where there is summer now so I can think of being soaked in sun.


And so here is Kay McKenzieCooke's (AKA Chief Biscuit) book of poetry (called appropriately enough MADE FOR WEATHER) which arrived from Amazon a few weeks ago and I have consequently had near the top of my TBR pile ever since.

It is a gorgeous-looking book, hardback, the artwork by Kay's son, Mike Cooke and even has illustrated end pages which I always admire...

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Kay Cooke said...

What can I say? Thank you so much for the plug Clare! Kind, warming words indeed.

Mon Nov 19, 10:20:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home