Wednesday, March 12, 2008

25 years...

...since Hodmandod Senior and I tied the knot. We celebrated with 'hanks' of lamb and a good red wine that my friend Ravi gave me a few months ago as a present.

It came in its own wooden box, with carved collars to fit that came down like two blunt guillotines.


Tomorrow I am going down to a discussion in Burlington House in Piccadilly in London and before that the British Library. It is well over a month since I was there last and I have a small list of books that I want to see.


6 Comments:

Blogger Anne S said...

Hey Clare, a strange coincidence - B and I started our relationship on March 12, 26 years ago.

Wed Mar 12, 10:31:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing, Anne! Must be something about that date...though have to say I'm pretty glad we didn't have today's weather 25 years ago.

Wed Mar 12, 10:43:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations!!!!

jeff & ann

Thu Mar 13, 12:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you both! May you have fifty more.

Thu Mar 13, 01:45:00 am  
Blogger Jason Erik Lundberg said...

Big congratulations, Clare! Many happy returns for you both.

And, strangely enough, today (13 Mar) is Janet's and my 4th anniversary. A good time of year to get married, i suppose.

Thu Mar 13, 04:37:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you all! And yes, strange that it is almost your anniversary too, Jason. Congratulations to you and Janet too.

Fri Mar 14, 12:15:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home