Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What I'm Doing 18:

What I'm Listening to:
Strange from the album 12 STOPS AND HOME by THE FEELING. Many of the songs on this album are familiar to me from aerobics but I don't recall this one which I like very much.






What I'm Reading:
THE GIFT by Lewis Hyde which people like Zadie Smith and Margaret Atwood regard highly. It is a defence of the importance of creativity in our increasingly money-orientated society - which is something I desperately need right now.

What I watched last:
Artemisia. French biographical film about sex and art; mainly about sex. Beautifully made, but slightly tedious and predictable at first, only getting interesting towards the end where the subject was tortured for not admitting to something - can't quite remember what but it was something to do with sex.

What I'm Doing (tomorrow):
Going to a meeting in London at the Society of Authors.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susanna said...

I watched Fur: An imaginary portait of Diane Arbus the other day and really liked it on multiple levels

you might like it to I think

Thu Mar 20, 02:53:00 pm  
Blogger Susanna said...

oh, I had to wait to listen tot he youtube till I got home. What a great vid

Thu Mar 20, 11:39:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks S. I shall add that to my list of 'to be seen'. I much appreciate your recommendations. And yes, that video is excellent. The song is sticking in my head now.

Fri Mar 21, 09:38:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home