Friday, April 25, 2008

My week

I've had a busy and very stimulating week - meeting all sorts of very interesting and kind people, all of whom have been immensely encouraging and I am grateful to each one of them. Then, last night, in Manchester, I was given this jewel of a pen which had been brought back from India...


It is satisfyingly heavy in my hand and seems too precious to use every day, so I am saving it for special-occasion writing.

And now I have to read a book for the conference in Paris on Monday. It's not a long book but it is involved and quite difficult, so I think this blog may be about to go through a quiet phase...

1 Comments:

Blogger Susanna said...

I think this pen knows the secrets of the univers

Sun Apr 27, 05:56:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home