Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Marcus Chown and Simon Singh in Conversation

On Wednesday 10th September at 6.30pm two truly excellent science writers will be in conversation in Foyles bookshop on Charing Cross Road: Marcus Chown will be talking to Simon Singh about his book...


QUANTUM THEORY CANNOT HURT YOU

which is about to be published in paperback.

I've read and met both these writers and it is my considered opinion they are brilliant (and I don't say such a thing flippantly).

If I possibly can, I shall be there. I am sure I would learn a lot.
Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Susanna said...

If I didnt live a world away I would put on my party dress and hop on over!

Thu Sept 04, 05:45:00 pm  
Blogger Kay Cooke said...

Scientists are cool! :)

Fri Sept 05, 09:03:00 am  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home