Monday, August 16, 2010

What I'm Doing 32:

What I'm listening to:



Alicia Keys and Jack White singing the introduction to Quantum of Solace

What I watched Last:


Quantum of Solace. We've had this for ages, but we only got round to watching it now. I thought it the best Bond I'd ever seen - although maybe I'm biased because he comes from Chester.

What I'm reading:


Apartment 16 by Adam Nevill in preparation for the 7Day Holiday. I thought it started well, went through some pretty gruesome descriptions which I had to read through my fingers, and has a truly page-turning finale.

What I'm listening to:


Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami. Narrated by Rupert Degas.
Just as mesmerising as Kafka on the Shore.

What I'm doing:
Writing articles about the research for my Patagonia novel.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Mary said...

:) I'm imagining you reading through your fingers at the scary parts. I've always heard that in relation to scary movies, but never in relation to scary books.

Mon Aug 16, 10:42:00 pm  
Blogger D said...

I loved reading Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. Murakami rules.

Mon Aug 16, 10:50:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Yes Mary, it definitely requires two hands. :-)

And Bordado Inglés - I agree...Murakami certainly does!

Mon Aug 16, 10:59:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

Just realised 'Bordado Ingles' that you are AKA Andreia! Hello again Andreia!

Tue Aug 17, 12:55:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home