Saturday, September 18, 2010

Liverpool One Waterstones

Today I had a great time in Liverpool One Waterstones and had some really interesting conversations with customers. I learnt about the Patagonian canals, some ghettos in the Isle of Man, another man's explorations in China, and lots of other stories. And I didn't think there would be as much interest in the Welsh in Patagonia story in Liverpool as there was - in fact there seemed to be more interest here than in parts of Wales itself.


Here I am at the end of my signing session - together with one of the posters Simon Hicks from Seren made for the event. I've brought a couple back with me as a reminder of this summer.

Waterstones Liverpool One is a beautifully designed shop. It occupies a large space on the first floor. The books are arranged in alcoves, and there are spaces for talks. The staff are pretty good too with everything well organised - one of them even bought one of my books. Muchas gracias Waterstones Liverpool One!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home