Monday, January 23, 2017

What I'm Doing 43

What I'm reading (or about to read): Into the Woods by John Yorke.  This is a book on story telling.  Although it's aimed at screenwriters, I'm interested in it too.


What I'm hearing: Earthly Powers by Anthony Burgess.  This is slated as one of the major novels of the 20th century and although I've just started it I've already learnt something interesting about Maltese language. It is a Semitic language, initially derived from Arabic via Sicily.



What I'm watching: The Bureau on Amazon Prime.  A French version of Homeland - absorbing and exiting just like its American counterpart but with extra Je ne sais quoi.  I love it.


What I'm doing: Trying to organise a belated book launch for my book (published in November).  In a city awash with venues finding the right one is mre difficult than it sounds.






2 Comments:

Blogger aliholli said...

I'm coming!!!!!!! 😊👍😍

Fri Feb 10, 05:49:00 pm  
Blogger Clare Dudman said...

YAY!!!

Fri Feb 10, 07:58:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home